Sunday, October 5, 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 6


I woke up from my nap and then the room went black.  I adjusted my eyes, nothing happened.  I still couldn't see.  I tried to get up, still nothing.  Then I heard a loud noise and a peculiar smell filled my nostrils.  I started to scream but no sound came out.  There was that loud sound again.  My heart was racing and I started to panic.  Suddenly I was able to see again and move again and talk again, I felt great.  Then I realized my dad had been sitting on my head the whole time and the sounds must have been farts.  I was extremely livid!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Jerrad, both tense initially then ending with surprising humour!
    Your descriptive details and command of sentences and punctuation are very impressive. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work my class loved that the loud sound was just a fart. Good work making it to the showcase. We all loved your work.

    ReplyDelete